WALNUT, CA– Who doesn’t like a meal offer?
Beginning Tuesday, Farmer Boys, the local dining establishment chain understood for its burgers and all-day breakfasts, will roll out a limited-time discount rate menu, dubbed “No Brainer Deals,” featuring seven products priced from $3 to $4.25 at its Walnut eatery.
The promo is expected to run through April.
The ‘No Brainer Deals’ offering include:
- Jr. Cheeseburger ($3): A fire-grilled beef patty topped with American cheese, dill pickles and house-made 1000 island dressing on a locally baked, toasted brioche bun.
- Bacon, Egg & & Cheese Muffin ($3): A cage-free, scrambled egg, topped with hickory-smoked bacon and American cheese on an English muffin.
- Crispy French Toast Dippers ($3): Three damaged and prepared, crispy bread sticks, cleaned with cinnamon, powdered sugar and served with syrup.
- Fried Chicken Dippers ($3.25): 2, white-meat chicken strips, skilled, battered, fried and served with ranch dressing.
- Mini Cakes Skillet ($4): Three silver-dollar hot cakes with syrup, a scrambled egg and two bacon strips.
- Parm-Crusted Grilled Cheese ($4): In your area baked sourdough, filled with melted American and pepper jack cheese and grilled with a crispy Parmesan crust.
- All-Beef Chili ($4.25): Scratch-made beef chili crafted with a secret blend of spices and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions
In Walnut, the dining establishment is at 810 S. Brea Canyon Roadway.
See the Farmer Boys website for all places and menu information. The discount rate offer is readily available at all Southland areas, however, some sites’ rates differ from $3 to $5.
Established in 1981 in Riverside, Farmer Boys offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, sides and breakfast entrees at 98 restaurants in California and Nevada. Expansion prepares into Arizona are underway.